Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 29

Tuesday. Four weeks eating healthfully. Minus four.

This could really depress me and throw me for a loop.

I am not eating any treats or pop or chips and dip or custard,
yet I have not lost weight in two weeks. This kind of weight loss makes me want to eat
crap again. I could stay the same and eat crap. Doesn't that sound good?
I can maintain and drink Dr. Pepper and eat chips.

But I have made a vow to eat healthfully for a whole year...and I will be super sad if eating healthfully does not lead to a thinner me. But I guess I will have to wait for eleven more months to see if that is the final answer.

With changes this slow it is hard to see any actual improvement in my health.

But. I wasn't sick. Just worried my way of eating would lead to sickness.

My knees. They are still sore. Losing four pounds just didn't do the trick to alleviate soreness.
Bummer.

What will the next four weeks bring. I hope not more of the same.

My stomach is growling and depression makes one weak-willed.

Better go get Katie and plan for a nice dinner.