Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 36

I feel really happy this morning.

My weekly weigh-in was satisfactory.

I lost a pound.

I will treasure that little pound and I will be proud of it!

Exercising over the weekend and counting my points seems to have bumped me into the land of losing and I am delighted that my little plan worked.

It's heck to try as hard as you can and then fail.
It makes me want to give up. I have done that so many times. I have given up.

But my crazy plan to eat healthfully for a whole year is forcing me to NOT give up.

Am I feeling better. Not really. My knees still hurt.
Do I look any better. No. Five pounds is but a scratch.

But you know what? I actually feel really good inside my head today and that's wonderful.

One little pound gone changes my whole outlook.

I may drop a few pounds eating healthfully after all....

Please. God. Thank you.