Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 50




Homemade Peanut Butter balls.

I made this recipe this afternoon.
On the healthy scale, they are a seven, I would guess.


1 cup of that healthy kid of peanut butter...the kind without sugar.
1 cup powdered milk

1/2 to 3/4 cup honey. (I used 1/2c.)


Mix.

Add

oatmeal
flax (ground up)
coconut
chocolate chips

I only add about 1/8 to 1/4 c. of these.


Mix more
Form balls
Refrigerate


Eat only when hungry.


***

you can add raisins or nuts or wheat germ or anything else you can think of.


****

I weighed myself this morning.
I am down a total of six pounds.

I am letting go of my obsession with food and sincerely only eating when I have hunger.
Stopping when full is a little trickier but I pushed away a good portion of my lunch today.

The hard part of not obsessing about what I am going to eat is that when I get hungry,
I don't know what to eat.

Does that make sense?

Eating healthy takes planning, but that leads me to thinking too much about food.

I will figure this out one of these days.